Giving the Gift of Membership? Click here for details.
- To give this membership as a gift: include the name, email, and mailing address of the recipient in the notes section at checkout.
- Unless otherwise requested in the notes section, the membership packet will be mailed directly to the recipient.
Interested in Full Tax Credit? Click here for details.
- Senior, Student, and Individual memberships are fully tax-deductible.
- At the Dual level and higher, make your membership fully tax-deductible by declining the books and gifts included in the membership level. Simply type “no books” in the notes section at checkout.
- Unless otherwise requested, renewing members will not receive books and gifts. Upgrading members will receive the books and gifts that were not included in their previous level of membership.
If you prefer to join through the mail, visit this link to print a membership form.
From school programs and concerts to research and preservation, members make so much of what we do at Green-Wood possible. In return, members enjoy many benefits throughout the year. Each increasing level of membership includes expanded privileges!
Seniors over 62 and full-time students are eligible for discounted Individual membership ($30). Select either senior or student from the drop down. Students, please send a photo of your student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual membership benefits include
- Voucher for one free regularly priced event (member price of $20 or less).
- Member discount for one person on tours, programs and special events.
- Invitations to members-only events.
- Access to advance ticket releases.
- Subscription to our magazine, The Arch.
- Ten-percent discount on books and merchandise online and in person.
All the benefits of Individual membership, plus
- Member discounts for a spouse or partner and up to four children under 18 on tours, programs, and special events.
- First of our two walking tour books, Battle Hill and Back.
- Fold-out map listing 250 of Green-Wood’s most notable residents.
- Ten-percent discount on genealogy research performed by Green-Wood.
All the benefits of Dual membership, plus
- Member discounts for an additional two adults (four in total) on tours, programs, and special events.
- Second of our two walking tour books, Valley & Sylvan Waters.
PERRY FELLOW: $250
Joseph A. Perry was the first finance director of Green-Wood.
All the benefits of Donor membership, plus
- Free admission for one to Green-Wood events priced $35 or less. Member discount for three adults and up to four children under 18.
- A copy of Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery: New York’s Buried Treasure, the definitive guide to Green-Wood, written by Historian Jeff Richman.
HOTCHKISS SPONSOR: $500
Almerin Hotchkiss was the first superintendent of grounds at Green-Wood.
All the benefits of Perry Fellow membership, plus
- Free admission for an additional adult (two total) to Green-Wood events priced $35 or less. Member ticket discounts for two adults and up to four children under 18.
Patrons are our partners in ensuring that Green-Wood will continue to thrive for generations to come. As thanks for their significant philanthropic support, Patrons receive access to specially curated events and private tours.
You can also join the Patrons' Circle with monthly donations! Click here to learn more.
DAVID BATES DOUGLASS PATRON: $1,000
David Bates Douglass was the landscape designer and engineer of Green-Wood.
All the benefits of Hotchkiss Sponsor membership, plus
- An invitation for two to specially curated Patrons and Friends events.
HENRY EVELYN PIERREPONT PATRON: $2,500
Henry Evelyn Pierrepont was the founder of Green-Wood.
All the benefits of David Bates Douglass Patrons, plus
- One private walking tour for up to 10 people (by appointment).
DEWITT CLINTON PATRON: $5,000
DeWitt Clinton served as mayor of New York City, state senator, assemblyman, governor, and United States senator. He is interred at Green Wood.
All the benefits of Henry Evelyn Pierrepont Patrons, plus
- One private insider’s tour led by Green-Wood staff for up to 10 people (by appointment).