Our sustaining patron program gives you all the benefits of being a Green-Wood patron, with the added ease of monthly payments! Plus, you won't have to worry about forgetting to renew.
If you would like to opt for full tax credit or are giving this membership as a gift, please see the bottom of this page for instructions.
Prefer to donate on a yearly basis? Interested in other membership levels? Please click here.
DAVID BATES DOUGLASS PATRON $83.33/MONTH
David Bates Douglass was the landscape designer and engineer of Green-Wood.
- Free admission for two adults to any Green-Wood events priced $35 or less. Member ticket discounts for two adult guests and up to four children under 18.
- An invitation for two to specially curated Patrons and Friends events.
- Advanced access to ticket releases.
- All of the most popular books about Green-Wood! Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery: New York’s Buried Treasure, and our two tour books Battle Hill and Back and Valley & Sylvan Waters.
- Subscription to our magazine, The Arch.
- Ten-percent discount on books and merchandise online and in person.
HENRY EVELYN PIERREPONT PATRON $208.33/MONTH
Henry Evelyn Pierrepont was the founder of Green-Wood.
All the benefits of David Bates Douglass Patrons, plus
- One private walking tour for up to 10 people (by appointment).
DEWITT CLINTON PATRON $416.66/MONTH
DeWitt Clinton served as mayor of New York City, state senator, assemblyman, governor, and United States senator. He is interred at Green-Wood.
All the benefits of Henry Evelyn Pierrepont Patrons, plus
- One private insider’s tour led by Green-Wood staff for up to 10 people (by appointment).
If you would like to opt for full tax credit by not receiving physical benefits in your membership packet, please type "full tax" into the notes section at checkout. Unless otherwise requested, renewing members will not receive books and gifts, and will instead receive full tax benefits (to the extent allowed by law). Upgrading members will receive the books and gifts that were not included in their previous level of membership.
If you are giving this membership as a gift, include the name, email, phone number, and mailing address of the recipient in the notes section at checkout. If you would like the gift membership packet to be mailed to you, rather than directly to the recipient, please indicate that in the notes.