Green-Wood Patron Subscriptions
After clicking Add To Cart and then Checkout on the following cart screen, you will be prompted to set up an account and provide your payment information to order. You will be billed monthly for the amount above, and you can cancel at any time (click here for cancellation information).
If you'd like to give a membership as a gift, note the name and contact info of the recipient after clicking Add to Cart.
If you prefer to join through the mail, visit this link to print a membership page and follow the instructions.
GREEN-WOOD PATRONSGreen-Wood Patrons, through their philanthropic support of our work, express their abiding interest in preserving the magnificence Green-Wood and in planning for its future.
DAVID BATES DOUGLASS PATRON $1,000
David Bates Douglass was the designer and engineer of Green-Wood Cemetery.
All the benefits of Almerin Hotchkiss Sponsor, plus
- Invitations to all Green-Wood press and publicity briefings.
- Recognition on the Green-Wood website and in the Historic Fund’s Annual Report.
- Complimentary selection of five hardcover books from the Green-Wood Historic Fund store (Over 25 titles available).
- Subscription to Sculpture Review, the magazine of the National Sculpture Society.
- Private tour of Green-Wood once a year, highlighting new developments, new construction and proposed restoration plans within the cemetery. By appointment.
HENRY EVELYN PIERREPONT PATRON $2,500
Henry Evelyn Pierrepont (1808–1888) was the founder of Green-Wood Cemetery.
All the benefits of David Bates Douglass Patrons, plus
- Private, behind-the-scenes lunch and tour with Green-Wood’s President and other special guests. By appointment.
DE WITT CLINTON PATRON $5,000
De Witt Clinton (1769-1828) served as mayor of New York City, state senator, assembly¬man, governor and United States senator. He is interred in Green-Wood.
All the benefits of Henry Evelyn Pierrepont Patrons, plus
- One-time use of the Green-Wood historic chapel, which seats up to 100 persons in a presentation format or 75 for a dinner/lunch format. Catering, service, etc. not included.