Green-Wood Sustaining Patron Subscriptions
Regular price $83.33
Unit price per
Our sustaining patron program gives you all the benefits of being a Green-Wood patron, with the added ease of monthly payments! Plus, you won't have to worry about forgetting to renew.
If you would like to opt for full tax credit or are giving this membership as a gift, please see the bottom of this page for instructions.
Prefer to donate on a yearly basis? Interested in other membership levels? Please click here.
David Bates Douglass was the landscape designer and engineer of Green-Wood.
- Free admission for two adults to any Green-Wood events priced $35 or less. Member ticket discounts for two adult guests and up to four children under 18.
- An invitation for two to specially curated Patrons and Friends events.
- Advanced access to ticket releases.
- All of the most popular books about Green-Wood! Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery: New York’s Buried Treasure, and our two tour books Battle Hill and Back and Valley & Sylvan Waters.
- Subscription to our magazine, The Arch.
- Ten-percent discount on books and merchandise online and in person.
Henry Evelyn Pierrepont was the founder of Green-Wood.
All the benefits of David Bates Douglass Patrons, plus
- One private walking tour for up to 10 people (by appointment).
DeWitt Clinton served as mayor of New York City, state senator, assemblyman, governor, and United States senator. He is interred at Green-Wood.
All the benefits of Henry Evelyn Pierrepont Patrons, plus
- One private insider’s tour led by Green-Wood staff for up to 10 people (by appointment).
If you are giving this membership as a gift, include the name, email, phone number, and mailing address of the recipient in the notes section at checkout. If you would like the gift membership packet to be mailed to you, rather than directly to the recipient, please indicate that in the notes.